Recent Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

nerds. love em



i am really diggin on these nerds.
aren't they such fabulous eye candy?!

i thought so.
hooray!

9 comments:

Gentri said...

Love nerds! :) mmmm. Haha!

Alexis Kaye said...

Just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't get weak knees over these boys right? whew!

Kelsey Anne. said...

I adore Finn so much! He's the main reason I'm a Gleek!

from head 2 toe said...

BIG time! I totally married a hot nerd- he's really smart and cute, what more can you ask for! :) Go for the nerds girls- they make the BEST husbands!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

Oh I love this. I have always had a thing for nerds, they're not full of themselves and they're smart! thus, my husband works for the Geek Squad at best buy ;) I completely love your blog. we follow a lot of the same blogs too! and in answer to your question, I actually got that cardigan years ago..but the skirt is brand new and I left a link! I know you can find similar cardi's too. I'll be on the hunt girl :)
The House of Shoes

Sara SHOEmaker said...

ok here are some kinda similar cardigans but I couldn't find any with cameo buttons...

#1:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=22541432

#2:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=34469084

#3:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=29848133

Shay said...

Okay, I totally get the last two- but the dude from criminal minds? ugh. HA!

Makenzie said...

agreed.

Rissy said...

ahhh matthew gray gubler! I want to marry that guy