what do you think about dating a younger man?
and i'm not talking about this:
not a wee small child. gross.
i am talkin about this:
dating someone who may be a few years younger than you.
lets say,
do you think that's an issue?
tell me, what's your opinion?







11 comments:
I think it is fine! The only thing is that girls mature faster than boys. Haha! But if he's mature, a good guy, and you or a friend like him- go for it!!
girl. if you like him, go for it. you dont want to wonder "what if."
age aint no thing. hahaha
xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com
Ain't nothin but a number sista! jk, I would never date younger men. BUT, it wasn't because of the number, it was because of maturity. If you've found a mature, handsome, great, established, young guy- go for it. You can always find reasons to not go for it. Like you think Clint's dumbo ears had me from day one? Not even close. But now I'm honestly in love with them and would never change them!
Hypotheticly speaking;-) I say go for it. If he treats you like a princess, who cares how old he is? My dad is 3 years younger than my mom:-)
Have to post on this one cuz I'm head over heels for a guy that's 5 years younger than me. The age stigma is pretty much all in our heads, Ash. Once you get over that- AMEN to the above said. If you click with the guy and he's awesome, it's fine.
Hun, 2 years is nothing.Age is the last thing that should worry you in a relationship :D
x
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Its sweet we have similar blog titles!!
I think it's fine too. At first, I had issues with it- just made up ones in my head, no real relationship issues were caused by the age difference. I got over it- we got married! So, my opinion is: you go, girl.
I don't think it's an issue, but if it's something you can't get passed then maybe it's not right. Did you know Brady's 5 years younger than me? Not an issue at all for us. Plus "they" say men die before women, this way maybe we'll go together...hahahaha
I vote, "no big deal"! Not an issue at all, my friend! I think it's awesome! :) You go girl!!
i only say no if it's allen's friend!!
Post a Comment