Recent Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

what's eating ashley (grape)

ya, lame title.  who gives.
i tried to be cool like the movie "what's eating gilbert grape"
but alas, i've failed.

oh well.  bigger and better things now.
i am now a gluten-free lady as some of you know, if you've been reading
the blog lately. 
let me tell you one thing, when your tummy growls at 11:00 AM and you
aren't quite ready to eat lunch simply because chicken and black beans
and carrots don't sound quite appetizing...this is my fall back.

Gluten-Free Rice Cakes
These bad boys fill my tummy up and tide me over until its lunch time.

exhibit of g-free cakes.

yeah, my computer screen is massive. no biggie.
artistic shot of the cakes via Eris the Droid

told you they're legit.
they're even Vegan to boot.

this is me looking stellar. as usual


go try something gluten free, then you'll know how i look so stellar all the time. (wink)

3 comments:

-Mallori said...

you may think your shot at what's eating gilbert grape is lame, but I thought it was fantastic :)

Alexis Kaye said...

you should try quinoa! For real! IT's my favorite grain! I just put some black beans in a tupperware, then a layer of quinoa, then sprinkle some cheese and add some salsa and/or guac and it's delicious! and healthy and high in protein.

Shay said...

I must have missed something because I read your blog religiously (im a Sunday mormon- I kid, I kid!) and do not remember this! Alas, I love rice cakes!