once upon a time my awesome dad went to MBA school.
while there, my dad's friend from Taiwan taught him how to make
won-tons.
mmm delish.
my dad makes these all the time.
they are one of my favorite things to eat.
we (when i say we, I really mean HE) make them
for christmas,
new years,
family parties,
and just for the heck of it.
cabbage.
pork.
onions.
brown sugar.
ginger root.
then roll that up into tofu skins and steam.
voila!
tasty tasty tasty
won tons.





4 comments:
YUMMM I LOVE WONTONS! Thanks for the recipe, I will have to try it soon :)
For some reason I really can't handle asian food. But this looks yummy!!
Yummy, yummy! Dads always bring such good stuff to the table!
Once upon a time I would go to the Chinese buffet and fill my plate with wontons. This is a dream come true.
Post a Comment