Recent Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

mermaid tears, skulls, and pirates...oh my!

remember this?



i thought we were in love, but alas. 
a pirate is a forever wanderer.  never to settle down.
so i gave up all hope on him, and just decided to carry his memory on
with these bad boys:






exhibit a - mermaid tears














exhibit b - steady as she rose













exhibit c - skull and gloss bones 






I have become a nail polish advocate.  I used to get my nails done, but ever since working in the dental field, artificial nails are frowned up...not to mention how many germs those things harbor.

needless to say, I have switched to polish and giving myself manicures.
i went to get some new shampoo the other day and these like pieces of booty (treasure, ya sicko) caught my eye.

i just can't decide which color to use next.  i'm thinkin about tryin me some mermaid tears....
i'll let ya'll know how it goes.

are you a nail polish lover like me?

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

ohh love the skull and gloss bones! Great name!

Brittany said...

I am in LOVE with OPI!!!

Jessica said...

I have recently fallen in love with painting my nails too.

Very pretty colors. Especially the pink.