I have been getting to know this great man.
yes, I said it. he's a man.
not at all like the infamous man-boy from Fever Pitch.
it feels good to be working so much.
i love being busy and life hasn't been better for me.
i am serving in a new calling (which i am LOVING)
i am now a gluten-free junkie.
i have lost 10 lbs.
i am working out lots.
loving my dental office.
trying to woo the mentioned man.
living life to the fullest.
enjoying the summer sunshine.
listening to good music (of course!)
smiling a lot.
life is good.
because i am giddy and you have to deal with it, listen to how cute this is!
named man sent me a sweet text this morning which included some sweet words and this scripture:
Psalm 27: 1, 14
"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my
life; of whom shall I be afraid?...
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine
heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."
Exactly what i needed to hear this morning
dontcha think life is sweet?





9 comments:
I just found your blog and you are adorable! following now :) and 10 lbs?? You go girl!
Aw yay!! I want to meet a man!! I've considered going gluten free for a while or just going raw. That's amazing that you've lost 10 lbs!!
Found you through Gentri! And that is exciting you are almost about to graduate! I just graduated from BYU in April... and I have a new calling too hehe. Ok have a great day!
Ashley Sloan
life is OH so sweet! How can life not be sweet when you had the lord in your heart!?!? Obsessed with your blog it's just so adorable! So happy your found me so I could find you! Newest follower!
Congrats on graduating soon! What an accomplishment! Welcome to the club girl!
I am LOVING how happy you sound! And reading your list of all those amazing things you're accomplishing makes me feel like I need to kick my butt into gear! Good for you girl! Someday I'll follow in your footsteps and be partially as cool ;)
Love your blog! Hey would you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com
thanks so much!
This post makes me SO HAPPY! Congrats on losing 10 lbs you studdess and please blog about said boy err...man ASAP! Loves!
just found your bloggie! its adorableee love the header too!
Post a Comment