Recent Posts

Monday, June 20, 2011

somewhere with you



my fave song at the moment.
what beautiful lyrics.
sometimes there comes along a song that just speaks to you.
i was driving up the provo canyon the other day.

the sun was setting,
the air was crisp and cool.
i was feeling like i could drive forever.
listening to this song.



...in my heart I'm always Somewhere with you

4 comments:

Shay said...

This is my newest fave too!!! My hubby just doesn't understand but something about this song gets me everytime!

Swirls of Happy said...

Got my ring...I LOVE IT!!! Thanks again sooo much :)

Gentri said...

Aw! So lovely! :) I love driving up the canyon- period. Great music just makes it even better! I nominated you for a blog award over at my blog. You should probably check it out. :D

choose to be happy blog said...

i have this song and "dirt road anthem" on repeat!! PERFECT summer songs :)