Recent Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

my life be like whoa.

















* bree getting her makeup did by a DUDE at Nordys

* me. at work on this lovely Monday morning. no biggie.

* my new obsession.  green shake. 
(kale, spinach, blueberries, strawberries, apples, bananas, water, whey protein powder. delish)

* coco my pup playing phase 10 with the fam yesterday

* my brother, elder warner (2nd from the left) in Lithuania

* cool handout i gave the girls for my lesson yesterday




its a great Monday ya'll.
i am so looking forward to this week. 
only 3 days of work, then its off for a fun 4th of July vacation.
i cannot wait!

do you have anything big planned for today?!
start your week off great.  make it count.
life is too short to waste time dreaming of tomorrow.

live in the moment.

life your life.


enjoy your Monday.
i know i sure will.

6 comments:

gillian said...

oh my! so glad you commented on my blog because then I got to find yours! I love it! your super fun, I love your writing style. :) new bloggy bffs!

Alexis Kaye said...

Okay all those nail polish colors look incredible. I WANT! And I'm really tempted to try one of those shakes if it didn't look like mermaid vomit. You know, from all the seaweed.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

YAY! I am looking forward to vacay this weekend, as well. I am counting down.

Thank you for always being so positive and inspirational. :)

Nikki said...

doxies playing cards is hilarious!

Jo said...

Have I mentioned I love the new header and title? Loooove it!

Shay said...

Oh my gosh, I am loving green smoothies right now too! I am stealing your recipe:-)