Recent Posts
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
liebster award
Posted by
ashley.warner
what the heck is a liebster? good question.
when the ever-so-lovely Gentri Lee awarded me this blog i had to take a minute and ask myself the same question.
apparently this award started in germany to bring attention to bloggers with fewer than 300 followers.
300 followers? i've never even dreamed of that before.
I am to link this up to some of my favorite bloggers (4 to be exact)
I am having a really hard time deciding who to choose.
in no particular order, i pass this award on to the following lovely ladies:
Stephanie over at Stephanie and Such
I love this girls blog. She has great fashion sense and is amazingly gorgeous to boot. her blog is a lot of fun to read, go check on it.
Suze from Suze Blog
I love reading about her fun life. She has a passion for history and speaks French! jealous! she has a great sense of humor and is so witty.
Kelsey from Kelsey Anne
another adorable lady. she has some fun stories about life and her many adventures. she makes me jealous because she looks perfect in every outfit. jealously. but mostly i just love her style.
Kaitlin from Kaity Your Lady
nuff said. i went to high school with kaitlin. she is one of the most amazing ladies i know. i totally envy her, she is going to fashion school in San Fran. she is someone i want to be like when i grow up.
Congrats ladies! Ya'll deserve it!





8 comments:
"Liebster Blog" is "favourite blog" in English :-)
Congrats to you; you deserve it as well.
Britta
Yay. :) Congrats! I'm off to check out these blogs.
Aww I love Suze, she totally deserves it :)
Yayyy I love Kaity!! Let's start a fan club.
Congrats! You deserve it!! Xo
swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com
Yay! I'm glad you got it! I gave it to Gentri! Haha.
Ashley Sloan
Ooo thanks for the little history lesson!
I will gladly accept this award! And seriously? You are so sweet! When the heck are you going to come in and shop with me miss??
Can't wait to play along :)
Hope your week is going great!
Congrats on the award! And thank you for recognizing me! It's taken me this long to go through my inbox after my trip- lol, I'm a slacker. I appreciate this very much.
Post a Comment