a few weeks back, the CEO of ContentWatch (my dad...wink!) asked me if I wanted to take some head shots for the net nanny blog. I was flattered and agreed to do so.
Now, I am not a professional by any means and I more-so take photos as a hobby, not a job. So I am super critical of myself and the shots I do take. In all honesty, I was very pleased with how all of these shots turned out. (hardly touching up any of them, thanks to the new Canon camera...love that baby)
I was even more thrilled when one of the correspondents on the blog emailed me to tell me how excited he was about his photo. His wife wanted me to know that his photos make him look better than he does in real life (laugh). I was flattered.
without further ado, I thought I'd showcase these lovely works of art. (psh, yeah right)
i just felt so excited about the compliment,
i thought i'd brag about myself. i mean, who wouldn't, right?
Recent Posts





4 comments:
Awesome job!! :D Wow! What a great opportunity!!
you go girlfriend! :) nice job!
Great job! Wonderful pictures!
You did awesome! And obviously I am a credible source being since I am such a great photog;-) Really though- awesome!
Post a Comment