Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hot mess

ya know, that time i dated a pirate...



last night i went to a showing of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
guess who was there?

yup, Captain Jack Sparrow

we took a photo.
kind of a hot mess, dontcha think?

btw, i loved the new Pirates movie.
one of my favorites thus far.
but i am starting to think they're going for The Land Before Time essence and trying to make something like 7 sequels...or somethin like that.

what did YOU think of the movie, dear reader?

loved it?
hated it?
not planning on seeing it?

4 comments:

Gentri said...

So great! :) since i worked at Disney world I know captain jack personally. Haha! True story. I havnt seen the new movie yet though. I've heard mixed reviews. Oh and You look fabulous, as always. :)

Shay said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so real! I really want to see that movie!

from head 2 toe said...

I LOVED it. I want Penelope's hair! The scene after the credits was hilarious too!
xoxo

Danielle said...

Hey! You might not remember me but I met you at my old apartment complex. You are so cute and I just wanted to say I think your blog is so cute!!!!