last night I drank it for dinner around 5:00 PM (which is TOO early for dinner I think...) so I was feeling super hungry around 9:00ish so I had myself a bowl of greek yogurt with fresh strawberries and some pecans on top. (that is my new favorite treat by the way)
this morning I made myself a shake for breakfast and I am feeling great.
I have noticed that I am not having cravings. weird? maybe...
i have a TON of energy (hello gym session EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS WEEK...booyah!)
here's all the fixins for the SHAKEOLOGY
enjoyin my shake (don't mind my makeupless face...eeek!)
SHAKEOLOGY mustache. yup, I'm cool.
and I just FEEL great. don't I look it ;) bahhhh ha ha ha
oh, and if you're wondering, the shake DOES taste great.
kinda like nesquick (the bunny powder chocolate milk)
yup, its delish. and healthy. all in one
booyah!
happy FRIDAY





11 comments:
glad it is going so well! I am not going to lie...not sure how good that looks to drink...but it is doing the trick! You look great!
Did you add half a banana yet?? :D so good! And you look fabulous without any makeup on! Wish I looked that good! :) and no worries, this will be a short break, I even have a guest blogger today. Haha! I'll be back before you can even miss me. (because I know you're living your life around my blog.) hahaha!
Nesquick that's good for you? Count me in!
Mmmm! I love chocolate shakes :) Love you blog too. Thanks for the comment on mine...following you also!!! P.S. That bronzer is at Sephora...it rocks!! XO
Yay!! Thanks for following my blog! So glad to find yours... you're adorable. Have a great weekend!! xoxo
No makeup...no way. You should come see my makeupless face. or not. And dude, I'd try it. Anything chocolate flavored has me. My new fave treat that I invented the other night is as follows: Cut a banana in half widthwise and stick a popsicle stick in it. pop in freezer for 20-30 minutes to get it good and cold. Dip it in Stonyfield organic chocolate yogurt and then in granola and back in the freezer. It's gooood.{Forrest Gump tone}
K makeup or no makeup...you are BEAUTIFUL!
I had a choc protein shake today for lunch and added a banana. SO yummy! Try it! I let myself think I am drinking choc milk and being naughty...but am totally not. Hopefully you are feeling the same too :)
Do you feel different?? (Given it has only been two days hahaha) Are you exercising too with your friend or more so dieting? Hey, either way, you look GREEAT!!
HA! Really, is it that good? I love Nesquick! That mustache is my fave!
You are NOT makeupless there. no one looks that good. Nope, I don't believe it.
I'm relieved it tastes good- I've been waiting for the verdict.
Sounds like it's wonderful! You'll have to give us another update in a bit about it's lasting wonderful effects.
Holy Smokes. That is you without makeup!? True BEAUTY right there, lady!!
& ASHLEY! I love love the new blog look! Yippee!!
Post a Comment