Recent Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

happy weekend + giveaway

i love kungfu Panda, and kung fu Panda 2 was just as funny.
i am loving all of these animated shows lately.

megamind.







despicable me.





kung fu panda 2.













do you have a new fave?


also, happy weekend lovelies.


i hope you have a safe, fun, and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend.
I know I will.
Any fun plans for the 3-day weekend?


Don't forget, the GIVEAWAY too.
You have until next Tuesday (May 31) to enter.



5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Despicable Me! I have only seen part of Megamind but what I saw was good. That ring is gorgeous!

My Bathroom Is My Castle said...

I wish you a great weekend! The kung fu panda is so cute <3.

Britta
My Bathroom Is My Castle

Gentri said...

Oh I just love despical me!! But my favorite animated film right now (and in my top 5 all time) TANGLED! But I'm a major Disney fan. :)

Swirls of Happy said...

We are going to see Kung Fu Panda today!! I have so many favorites :)

Shay said...

YES! Despicable Me is my favorite movie EVER. Animated films lately really are the best...you dont have to worry about gross, dirty parts!