Recent Posts

Saturday, May 28, 2011

{it}


ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!  that's how i feel when i watch this scary movie.
you know that i love me some scary movies.
but i must say, this show is HILARIOUS.


it's not even that scary...but I think you should watch it.
it may cure your fear of clowns...come on, I know you're just as scared as I am of them.


creepy, ugly things.
i don't even know why i'm blogging about this dumb show. 
but i think you should at LEAST watch this:



how's that for a movie fix? hehe


in happier news, look what i found.
i am loving dresses lately.
thanks F21

6 comments:

Gentri said...

Think I need a better reason to watch it than that. Haha! Can't do it. Love the dress though!!

Suze said...

Gorgeous dress!

Stephanie and Such said...

Creeeeppppyyyyyyy.
Never seen. Never want to :)
I love Maxi everything!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I watched that movie at a big slumber party in Carissa Hansen's back yard when I was 12 years old. It haunted me for YEAAAAAAAARS! But then I saw it again a few years ago and realized it's nothing but a joke. Just one hilarious ridiculous joke! Hahaha!

Jenna Lee said...

I cant even watch it... its too terrifying!!!!!! Scary freaking clowns!

Stacylyn said...

AHHH. I was with Kaity at that sleepover. This movie ruined my childhood. hahaha. That clip brought back so many memories. I should watch it again to laugh.