today was an incredible day.
i layed in bed until, ohhhh about 9:45 this morning (that's sleeping in for me!)
then I woke up and paroozed on over to McDonald's for a lovely
breakfast with my momma (she said it was HER weekend and she wanted to go)
afterwards, I went and ran some errands and I picked up her fabulous cake that I ordered
from THE CHOCOLATE for Mother's Day.
i then went to an old friends reception.
it was so great because another old friend and I went together.
I haven't seen her in a years time.
how can I be so dumb to let the time slip away?
we also hit up Zupas and chowed down some yummy pannini's and salads.
we chatted.
chatted.
chatted.
oh yeah, and laughed. a lot.
you see, it's great friendships like ours that make me so happy.
its been over a year since we've seen each other, but it feels like
we haven't missed a day apart.
love you B!
and now, where the "thanks are in order"....
There are a few things you must do to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Contact these other bloggers and let them know they've received this award
Some things about me:
I'm an single white female, addicted to retail (thanks Kanye).
I love to go shopping.
I love to eat dessert, bread, pizza, chips, any form of CARBS I'll take.
I am in a serious relationship with my iPod. We are bascially attached at the hip.
I have the best family in the entire world who mean so much to me.
I am fluent in Spanish, English (duh!), and I speak a tiny bit of Portuguese.
I have always secretly wanted to be proposed to in a downpour rain storm.
I enjoy b&w photography and movies (classics (ie: Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Psycho...) )
I love knowing that people actually read my blog. really, i love getting comments. I'm such a snob, huh?
10 Blogs that I think RADIATE sunshine:
Just Add Kaleena
the joy from within
emma the joy
this little port
life is beautiful
tan + es
laugh until your cheeks hurt
a beautiful day to be alive
suze blog
derek and becca
don'tcha just love blogs? :)
i sure do.
have a great evening my dears.






4 comments:
yay!! Congratulations. :) You deserve the award. Sounds like you had such a fabulous day yesterday!! Zupas is my FAAAAVORITE!! Can't get enough!
Congrats! Your blog definitely radiates sunshine. I love it! Also, thank you for awarding me!
Aw yes, sunshine is a good word for you and this here blog:-) Thanks so much for passing this on to me, I appreciate it sistah!
Aw, thanks lady! x
Post a Comment