Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

chicken noodle soup for the {cold}

ya know how they say chicken noodle soup is good for sick people?
well, I've been SICK people.
my momma and I made this scrumptralesent dish.















everyone knows you need 44 oz. of water to do ANYTHING in life



















voila!  the final project - chicken noodle soup.
this is my favorite soup ever.
plus, its HOMEMADE to boot

delish!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

That sounds and looks SOOooo good right now!! Mmmm!! So sorry you've been sick! :( I hope this made you feel loads better!! :)

from head 2 toe said...

Perfect! Sorry you're sick! This will be a recipie I use a LOT this fall/winter!
xoxo

Unknown said...

ohhhh my! That looks so good! I'm sorry you're sick though :( btw, I've been on your blog for the last like 10 minutes just listening to the music. Sometimes I don't like blogs that have music, but you just pick such good songs!

Alexis Kaye said...

I want the recipe! Looks delish! feel better soon!

Amy Harris said...

dearest ashley.
i feel like we should play sometimes :)
sincerely,
amy