attention - atenção - dėmesys - aandacht - pozornost - uwaga - tähelepanu
did I get your ATTENTION....
now then, moving on to better things.
remember this? la vida mia
well, I want to host yet another GIVEAWAY on this here blog to all you fantastic readers.
Consider this my little way of saying THANKS for being a follower and reading what I have to say.
I know I may sound slightly crazy most of the time ( maybe because I am)...but I wanted to say THANK YOU
I will be giving away this little beauty:
it's a size 7 ring. and its gorgeous. seriously.
so, if you wanna win this bad boy, here's what you're gonna have to do:
1 - become a follower of my blog
2 - post about this giveaway on YOUR blog and comment with a link
3 - follow my store on etsy
4 - leave me a comment about your favorite item in my store
there ya go, 4 total chances to WIN this pretty lil' gem.
you have until Tuesday May 31 to enter.
ready.
set.
go.







20 comments:
Hearted your Etsy shop! :D Yay for giveaways!!
Ummmmmmmm How can I pick just one favorite?! I have a couple. The Jackie O sunglasses and the pearl love earrings. :)
I'm a new follower! Gorgeous ring!
I hearted your store on etsy, I hope that's what you meant by "follow" :)
I love the Audrey Hepburn book! Maybe once I save up a little I can get it :)
Such a beautiful ring! I love it. :)
I follow your blog.
I hearted your etsy shop. :)
And the Jackie O sunglasses are my favorite.
i'm a follower I hope I win. so cute.
I love that ring and am a follower! Duh.
I love those pearl earrings!
my favorite item in your shop is the ring you are giving away! :)
So stinking cute! Love it!
Ooooh. Love both of those rings!
I love this ring!!! So pretty :)
Gorgeous ring! I am a brand new follower. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I loved your comments :)
My favorite item from your shop is probably the white pearl & ribbon shirt. Super cute!! I also love the Audrey Hepburn book. She's one of my favorite people ever!
follower!
joniqie.beach@gmail.com
I'm not entering the giveaway, but I just wanted to let you know that I checked out your shop and you've got some cute things. (:
I am a follower already enter us please.
Post a Comment