Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

surprise

you may not be excited when the UPS man comes to your house, but I am.

Today the UPS man brought me this:


shakeology

i have been on one of my health kicks and I heard about this from my friend Debbie last weekend.  She is a marathon runner and told me its the best thing she's ever bought (supplement wise).

"like a trip to the salad bar, with 5 plates - but in one glass"

I am sort of nervous/excited to try this meal replacement drink.  I bought the chocolate flavor (because, hey who doesn't like chocolate) and I have my almond milk to mix in with this.

I don't get all of my nutrition that I need throughout the day, so I thought what a great what to do so.


And look at the back of the nutrition facts:


Holy schhhmokey!
Look at all those vitamins and nutrients.


Have you ever tried this drink before?
anyone?  anyone?



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will for sure have to let me know how this goes! i am always looks for a good supplement!!! - Sarah

Gentri said...

Havnt tried that drink before but I looove me some protien drinks! Add have a banana when you make it! SOOO delicious!

from head 2 toe said...

Oh fancy! Let me know how it tastes and everything else involved! Might be something worth investing in!

Jenna Lee said...

Let me know how it is! I have heard about it. Nothing bad. I hope it tastes good!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

WOW! You are going to have to let me know how it works for you :)

Shay said...

That sounds yummy- let us know how you like it!

Katie said...

You'll def have to let us know how that goes. That could really work out for me since I don't really eat that much salad. Or even enjoy it that much. Haha

Katherine said...

Never tried it - but I am very curious :) Let us know how it goes!

Frank Vinyl said...

awesome!! thanks for this tip. what do you eat it with?
francesca