Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{creepy} + {new sweater}

creepy. new. sweater.
no, my sweater is NOT creepy.

it's my creepy bloody eye (proof below)


(bloody photos via Eris the cell phone)




sorry if that first photo made you barf.

I have had this creepy bloody eye for 2 days now.
it doesn't bother me too much, but I am not sure of its cause.
stress?
anger?
popped blood vessel?
who really knows...

but I DO know that my new sweater is a cute thing to behold.
i'ma trenny hot mess.

cheesy smile, sorry. it was a long day and i was tired.
don't you dare judge me.
(ok, go ahead. i'll never know)

new sweater: target
turquoise ring: grandma's old costume jewelry
belt: banana republic
undershirts: buckle

at least I can wear cute clothes when my eye turns all bloody :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I'm going to be honest, I almost didn't open this post because the creepy eye scared me! haha but the second picture wasn't too bad. I hope your eye gets better soon! And that sweater is suuuuper cute!

Gentri said...

Aw! Your poor eye! :( I hope it gets better soon! Sometimes my eyes look bloodshot when I'm lacking sleep. So hopefully that's all it is. :) That sweater is super cute!! Cancels out the bloody eye for sure!

Let me know how you like that banana smoothie!! :D And thank you so much for joining my blog!

Brady and Jess said...

um....do you have pink eye my sweet? You may need to go to the Dr:)

Alexis Kaye said...

This happened to me the other day! It can happen from sneezing or coughing or stress. Mine went away within a few days. And that sweater IS cute!

Tan + Es said...

Tanner says it's an inflammation of the con-junk-teeva on your s-claire-a.

He's always tellin' me science-y crap like that. :)

I bet it's stress - Tan's eyes do that during finals. I hope you get better!

Love you!

Jo said...

You're hair is lookin so pretty!! Jealous.

Gaby said...

Your new sweater is very cute indeed. Hope your eye gets better!