Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday Tunes = {rumours}

as you know, reader, I am obsessed with musica.
and as i watched the naughty show, glee, last night...
they dedicated the entire episode to one of my favorite bands from the 1970's
{Fleetwood Mac}

case in point:

go your own way




Rhiannon





You Make Lovin Fun




and of course, my favorite FM song ever...

Dreams



reader, are you a FLEETWOOD MAC fan?  a 70's rock fan?
if so, what's your favorite song?

4 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love music. :) I'm not really the biggest Fleetwood Mac fan, but I do love a few of their songs!!

Unknown said...

i loved it when rachael sang that song! it totally got me wanting to listen to fleetwood mac.

Kaleena J. said...

oh my gosh!!! DREAMS is my favorite fleetwood mac song ever too! as i was scrolling down, i was like i'm going to commenting and tell her i love dreams and BAM there it was.

Gentri said...

I swear I commented already... maybe not. But I wanted to let you know that I gave you a lovely award on my blog today! Hope you accept it. :)