Recent Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

shuffle

i saw this on a blog and thought it would be a little fun thing for ya'll to see how truly random my musical selection is:

1 - Happy - Natasha Bedingfield
2 - Let's Stay Together - Al Green
3 - Mercy - One Republic
4 - When I Look Into Your Eyes - Firehouse
5 - I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
6 - Turning Tables - Adele
7 - Magic Man - Heart
8 - Everytime We Touch - Cascada
9 - I Ain't In Checotah Anymore - Carrie Underwood
10 - U Remind Me - Usher

(true story peeps...this is my random iPod musical happenings today)

you should try this, and then tell me how yours pans out!

-ash-

2 comments:

Shay said...

Your taste is fab- I love all those songs! And I am so happy to be catching up on your blog and SO happy I found you on Facebook! (Remember when you were going to shut it down? So glad you didnt!)

Anywho, PLEASE move to AZ and go to hygiene school so we can be best friends and listen to music all day! YES!

Kaleena J. said...

oh my gosh!! I LOVE THE NUMBER 4!!! :D