Recent Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

timing



I remember that day when our eyes first met.
You ran into the building to get out of the rain cause you were soakin wet.  And as I held the door, you wanted to know my name...

You can call it fate, or destiny...



{timing is everything}

14 comments:

Amy Harris said...

i love this.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE this, and that wonderful picture!

Little Beachs said...

Timing totally is everything!
I am telling our story about falling in love right now.
Cute picture!

AllyValdez said...

it really is!

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Beautiful!

Shay said...

Love it. Is this coming from a personal experience? Do tell:-)

Alexis Kaye said...

so true. I hope this means you've found special ma :)

Gentri said...

So cute!! Does this have any special meaning to you??? Like a new man perhaps?? ;)

Jenna Lee said...

awww this is so cute! Love you blog! Now following! Thanks for finding mine and commenting!

Michaela said...

Aww love this! What a beautiful picture, too!

Pretty Life Online said...

perfect one for wordless!!! Happy WW! Hoping you can visit @ my little corner.

Kimberly said...

this is such an adorable photo love it and thank you so much for your lovely comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

This picture is so cute!

xo L.

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

That picture is so cute! thanks so much for the comment on my blog! :):)