garrett hedlund
this sexy man can sing like this....
if you haven't seen Country Strong, you should watch it. Especially if you LOVE country music.
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
Copyright © 2009 all things ashley, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
4 comments:
Is it ok if I just love him??? haha! :)
I just watched this movie....annnd OMG its sooooo good! I downloaded the whole sound track! I did not know Leighton Meester had such a beautiful voice!
xo galmeetsglam.com
I love country music...and haven't seen this movie:-( Boo- must fix!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Facebook/blog!They really made yesterday a lot better for me and I so appreciate that;-)
Okay, I just loved this movie so much! This was my favorite song in it. Anyways, I was so excited to get your comment on my blog so now I can follow your cute blog! Have a good day :)
Post a Comment