Recent Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

its Friday...

its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.


(thanks Rebecca Black .  Your nasal voice and ever-so-clever lyrics are constantly finding their way into my head on a weekly basis...mainly on Friday)


This weekend I will be doing this:


working The Scrapbook Fair for the company I worked for, Crate Paper
This is me, gettin on my way to the show.





I also have a date with this guy tomorrow:  Cybex Arc Trainer
I'm gonna be completely honest.  It's been MONTHS since I've worked out with this machine...but I went last night and I killed about 39 ish minutes on this bad boy.  I am sore from ab to toe.  This is the best workout you can get.  Trust me.  I LOVE this machine.  We are pretty good pals, and it keeps me in shape (besides ROUND that is)

I'm feelin good.  I have started yet ANOTHER strict workout routine.  And trust me, I am going to be keepin ya'll informed.  I need to have some "support" so I figure if I post some before and after photos and chart my progress that it'll help keep me motivated.  (I hope I don't scare anyone)



I also wanted to share a sneak peak of a senior photo shoot from earlier this week.

meet: Kelsey    (homecoming queen + volleyballer + seriously funny lady)  




What are YOUR weekend plans my dears?!

5 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

good luck with the workout!!! Exciting! You have very pretty eyes :) Have a good weekend. I'm going through the temple!

Shay said...

You look GORGEOUS in that photo- LOVE IT! Hate that Rebecca Black song...hate!

AllyValdez said...

I love your blog.
What is that workout machine? I started working out again when I moved home. Giving up sugar and caffeine, youll feel great in a couple weeks!!

I'm working all weekend. booo.

xoxo
allymullin.blogspot.com

S and O said...

That machine there looks kinda scary...ick! But that's great that your getting an awesome workout out of it :)
xoxo
Olivia

Gentri said...

Um, you are beautiful!!!! I'm glad that we're "twins seperated at birth"!! haha! Love it! Can't wait to see the rest of those photos!