Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[picante chicken]

(poor excuse of a photo from the cellie)



got this yummy recipe from my bestie.


Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray.

Place chicken breasts in baking dish side by side.
Combine the picante sauce, brown sugar and yellow mustard. Pour evenly over the chicken breasts.

Bake Chicken Picante uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce {I used PACE medium salsa}
2 tablespoons brown sugar
squirt of prepared yellow mustard (about as tablespoon)
Prepared brown or white rice {i love BROWN rice}

This is such an easy dish, and SO tasty!  I am def. going to make this again.  I loved it! 

And, its super healthy for you too! mmm mmm mmm

3 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

good photo or not. i want some.

Ashley Eliza said...

yumm. i think im going to make it again. can't wait to cook friday with you honey.!

oh and ps that chicken is 200 calories! yee haw!

xoxo

Shay said...

Holy delicious! I am making this tonight! (or maybe next week...Im lazy:-))