Recent Posts

Monday, May 30, 2011

girls night

this weekend was pretty much a blast! 
for one, it was a three day weekend, hellooooo!
I got a new job (#3...)
went out with some friends
got a new church calling
and i got to spend time with my family

for now, imma blog about GIRLS NIGHT



dinner at CPK

* julianne, brandy, caitie*
(ps don't mind that my camera had the magenta filter on)






 
*me, steph, and ashley*


*on our drive home we met some sweet dudes, and took a photo*


*roasting over the little fondue pot*

we made a delish s'mores and roasted
starbursts over this little "flame"

*made a yummy smore*

we even played this fun little game, "What's a Dame to do?!"
this is the BEST game I've ever played.  hands down.



the girls and I played this game.
we laughed the entire 2 hours we played.
my stomach hurt so bad that night.
i think i have permanent wrinkle lines now.

i highly suggest playing this game.


i always love girls nights

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh how fun!! CPK is a favorite of me and my best friends too! I've never heard of that game but it sounds super interesting. I need to check around for it. :)

from head 2 toe said...

GNO's are the best! :) Looks like a good time!

katilda said...

hey hey! so glad alexis has brought us together in the blogosphere -- and now you really make me want that Dame game! my friends and i are partial to Dream Date...some cheesy thing from the 90s. Now i must investigate your girly game of choice!

Catie said...

LOVE this post! :D

Shay said...

NOTHING better than a girls night! Especially when pizza and smores are involved.

Im hungry