Recent Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

spa day


i've been under the weather the past few days and i decided that enough was enough today.
i called Primrose Retreat and scheduled myself a little FACIAL.
they got me in pretty quick and I had my first facial ever.

HEAVENLY.
that's the only word I can use to describe my experience.
They had me change into a fabulous robe and gave me some cute slippers.

then i waited in the 'relaxation room' for my facial to begin.
i was taken back and the facial started.

it was amazingggggggg

after the facial i went and sat in the infra-red relaxation room on a hammock (it was fabulous.  there was REAL sand and I felt like I was on the beach)

afterwards, i went straight to the steam room.  it was also AMAZING.

i think i am going to be going back pretty soon.


sometimes a girls gotta just treat herself to a GIRLS DAY at the Spa. 
It was the R&R that I needed.

3 comments:

Gentri said...

I am INCREDIBLY jealous! That sounds AmAZInG!!! I'm so sorry you are sick though! Seriously everyone
Is sick!

Shay said...

I have never had a facial! Lets add that to the list of to-dos for when you move here;-)

Kelsey said...

i have heard facials are better than massages...true?! so fun!!! hope you are feeling better!! xoxo

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com